The STDs are out!… Sort of.

One of the first projects I ever completed for the wedding were the STDs. I made magnets using my gocco, wood veneer cards and magnet tape. 


We kept them in a little bag for a few months until it was time to finally send them out. 


Now that we are about 7 months into the wedding, we’ve finally locked down our guest list, put these guys into little red envelopes and started delivering them. To save a bit of money, we only mailed the STDs for people living out of town. The rest are slowly being hand-delivered when we see that respective guest. 

One project down, a bazillion more to go!

Other wedding-projects semi-completed so far: 
– we put in our first deposit to our lovely fashion-designer friend, Ashley. Going to start my dress soon!
–  finalized details with our ceremony venue (the movie theatre). Going to drop the cheque tomorrow. We got a pretty sweet deal!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: